Sunday, June 9, 2013

Day one part two

I knew I was forgetting something that happened that first night. My brain is ready to explode and the days have kinda run together.

That first night Art ran home to get some things for us and for the boys because we didn't grab anything when we went out the door for my appointment. He brought everything to my sisters and visited with the boys for a little bit. When he came back to the hospital I was in my room, getting ready to pump and get some sleep. My brother in law had come with him, so that they could give him a healing blessing (I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints). The hospital staff was actually really kind accommodating asking us if we needed them to find an Elder at the hospital, too. They were pretty wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment